This policy was last updated on: 24/03/2021.
Who We Are
For the purposes of data protection law, the “controller” is Krema Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 09756347 (from now on referred to as “Krema Ltd.”, or as “we” and related words such as “us” and “our”). As controller we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
In using our website, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Your name, email address, contact number and any other information you provide to us, if you contact us using our contact form or franchise enquiry form.
- Your email address and any other information you provide to us, if you contact us using our email address.
- Details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Your delivery address
- Your billing address
Payments you make via our website are processed through an encrypted third party payment gateway. We do not store your payment card details in our website.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, which we record using cookies and page tagging techniques
- Information collected via Google Analytics software, to collect information about how you use our website, including:
- The pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you are visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Why We Need Your Data
We collect personal and transaction data in order to:
- Respond to any requests or feedback you send to us, if you have asked us to
- To perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, for example, when you want to buy something from us
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We collect technical information to
- Monitor how the site is being used and to make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- Make improvements, for example improving site search
- Gather feedback to improve our services,
- Monitor use of the site to identify security threats
What We Do With Your Data
Krema Ltd. works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you with the highest quality services you expect from us. Some of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of website development
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under purposes for which we may use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where:
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- You exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- We bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- In limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
Where Your Data is Processed and Stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it is processed and when it is stored.
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our servers or those of our service providers. Some of the information you provide to us may be transferred outside the UK. We also work with suppliers and partners who may make use of cloud and/or hosted technologies.
How We Protect Your Data and Keep It Secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We are also committed to ensuring that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, contact us at email@example.com
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partners or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Cookies are small, encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device by this website. Cookies allow us to help you get the best out of your visit to the website and improve your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They help to keep our website secure and prevent website attacks.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, rejecting cookies may impair the functionality of this website.
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store any personal information about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org